Usage quotes

• The Theatre of the Oppressed is theatre in this most archaic application of the word. In this usage, all human beings are Actors (they act!) and Spectators (they observe!).
    -- Augusto Boal

#Theatre #Actors #Usage

• I carried through well with my tennis. I got the respect by usage of the tennis racket.
    -- Gabriela Sabatini

#Tennis #Usage #Racket

• The Epistles in the New Testament have all of them a particular reference to the condition and usages of the Christian world at the time they were written.
    -- Joseph Butler

#Christian #World #Usage

• The claims of no people, according to established policy and usage, are respected by any nation, until they are presented in a national capacity.
    -- Martin Delany

#People #Capacity #Usage

• Usage is like oxygen for ideas. You can never fully anticipate how an audience is going to react to something you've created until it's out there.
    -- Matt Mullenweg

#Ideas #Oxygen #Usage

• Usage is like oxygen for ideas.
    -- Matt Mullenweg

#Ideas #Oxygen #Usage

• Micropayments are great if you use them for a product or service with certain properties. It must be one where you can get away with usage-based pricing, and where there is a strong rationale for making it cheap, yet not free.
    -- Nathan Myhrvold

#Strong #Use #Usage

• I have never witnessed on any previous occasion such entire disregard of the usage of civilized warfare and the dictates of humanity.
    -- Robert E. Lee

#War #Humanity #Usage

• It is surely one of the strangest of our propensities to mark out those we love best for the worst usage; yet we do, all of us. We can take any freedom with a friend; we stand on no ceremony with a friend.
    -- Samuel Laman Blanchard

#Love Is #Usage #Mark

• It is nonetheless the best usage that decides the meaning of words.
    -- Wilson Follett

#Usage #Meanings Of Words