Virtuous Woman quotes

• Still, something about writing made me spend large hours of my free time at my desk.

• I told him I was going to betray you, and betray Lyra, and he believed me because I was corrupt and full of wickedness; he looked so deep I felt sure he'd see the truth. But I lied too well. I was lying with every nerve and fiber and everything I'd ever done...I wanted him to find no good in me, and he didn't. There is none.

• There's a certain amount of what I wear that I wear for irony.

• Drawing on a computer doesn't make any sense to me. It's not intuitive.

• Music is the tonal analogue of emotive life.

• I would love to work with Nickleback. I think they're an incredible band. One of my favorites.

• Simple and more frequent dates allow both men and women to ‘shop around’ in a way that allows extensive evaluation of the prospects. The old-fashioned date was a wonderful way to get acquainted with a member of the opposite sex. It encouraged conversation. It allowed you to see how you treat others and how you are treated in a one-on-one situation. It gave opportunities to learn how to initiate and sustain a mature relationship. None of that happens in hanging out

• My goal with Gravity Falls is to make people as paranoid and insane as I was as a child, and I'm delighted to see it's working!

• I enjoy working on a movie that lets your imagination run wild, it's great to be a part of and watch.

• Asking what I considered an impossible salary when I didn't want to work for someone has boosted my pay again and again.