Count Your Blessings quotes

• Power should be reserved for weightlifting and boats, and leadership really involves responsibility.

• Well, first of all, I'm worth every penny.

• You can have the best team in baseball, and if nobody goes through the turnstiles, you've got to shut the doors down.

• The medication, the hormones and the relentless frustrations of our lives make us bitchy and you're not allowed to be bitchy in public or people won't like you.

• I want a man with nuclear power.

• The resolve to diet is most easily summoned on a full stomach.

• The American Republic and American business are Siamese twins; they came out of the same womb at the same time; they are born in the same principles and when American business dies, the American Republic will die, and when the American Republic dies, American business will die.

• The theatre-acting, creating, interpreting - means total involvement, the totality of heart, mind and spirit.

• Although my view is a world-wide one and my area of observation is Europe, the nation closest to my heart is, understandably, my homeland. And it is a fortunate coincidence, fortunate in terms of the explanation of the world, that it is this country which is the clearest example of the playground of destructive development in the whole world.

• Your feelings will guide you if you have the courage to tap into them and listen.