Omar quotes

• I want to become the player that the offense gameplans around, that the offense fears coming into the game.

• Stillness and action are relative, not absolute, principles. It is important to find a balance of yin and yang, not just in qigong, but in everyday life. In movement, seek stillness and rest. In rest, be mindful and attentive.

• Being an actress, I find myself people-watching and I can be quite shy.

• Expressions of affection, like putting your arm around someone's shoulder, holding hands, or giving a kiss good night, involve the principle of honesty.

• Since this is the age of science, not religion, psychiatrists are our rabbis, ***** is our pork, and the addict is the unclean person.

• The hero is the person who's afraid to run away.

• The person seeing perfection is the Master.

• Loyalty to the family must be merged into loyalty to the community, loyalty to the community into loyalty to the nation, and loyalty to the nation into loyalty to mankind. The citizen of the future must be a citizen of the world.

• There is no expeditious road To pack and label men for God, And save them by the barrel-load. Some may perchance, with strange surprise, Have blundered into Paradise.

• I don't think of myself as a feminist, but if someone calls me a feminist icon, that's fine. I've always stood up for women and myself in general. I have a great love and respect, because I have had beautiful sisters, aunts and my grandmas, but I love men. I totally understand the nature of men.