Owning A Pet quotes

• What I did wrong had nothing to do with drugs or cocaine.

• A lot of the work in United States is highly critical of technology. I'm using 15,000 watts of power and 18 different pieces of electronic equipment to say that.

• I believe love isn't simple, and it's one of the things that makes people break all the rules.

• NASA space scientists have been studying giraffe skin so they can apply what they learn from it to the construction of spacesuits.

• Great masters neither want nor need your worship. Your greatest gift to them and yourself is to emulate their divinity by claiming it as your own.

• Tim Tebow is a great guy, but he wasn't a good teammate.

• I have made decisions that turned out to be wrong, and went back and did it another way, and still took less time than many who procrastinated over the original decision. Your brain is capable of handling 140, 000 million bits of information in one second, and if you take hours or days or weeks to reach a vital decision, you are short-circuiting your most valuable property.

• There was free trade in Africa. There was free enterprise in Africa before the colonialists came.

• World events do not occur by accident. They are made to happen, whether it is to do with national issues or commerce; and most of them are staged and managed by those who hold the purse strings.

• [Bob Dylan] is a worthy laureate for the Nobel Prize.