Orlando quotes

• I absolutely think the Seattle grunge sound was instrumental to my music education.

• Not the torturer will scare me, nor the body's final fall, nor the barrels of death's rifles, nor the shadows on the wall, nor the night when to the ground the last dim star of pain, is hurled but the blind indifference of a merciless, unfeeling world.

• In life, periods of solitude were blessings. Dying alone was a bitter curse.

• 9p.m. My flat. Feel very strange and empty. Is all very well thinking everything is going to be different when you come back but then it is all the same. Suppose I have to make it different. But what am I going to do with my life? I know. Will eat some cheese.

• I'm certainly not a lyricist first. I prefer doing it intuitively and not really thinking about it so much.

• I've heard every pie joke in the book. I'm still waiting for an original one.

• There are people who drove me crazy, but they got the job done. And when I see that person again, I nod my head. Respect.

• I've always believed that parents are not for leaning upon, but rather exist to make leaning unnecessary.

• ... I too once belived in the heavier gauge string as a superior tone source. However, thanks to the graciousness of B.B. King I learned that a lighter-gauge string offers superior playing comfort ... try it, you may like it ...

• Heroes do extraordinary things. What I did was not an extraordinary thing. It was normal.