True Value quotes

• Study men, not historians.

• It is clear that the nations of the world now can only rise and fall together. It is not a question of one nation winning at the expense of another. We must all help one another or all perish together.

• I think I lot of young people feel like they have no purpose, so I try to enlighten them with my life and show them you can do whatever you put your mind to.

• I hope President-elect Trump will work with me and with the rest of the Senate to try to keep more jobs here in America.

• My CIA godfather told me he'd never heard any American speak Japanese so well.

• Christmas is the time for celebration, so I'm not against decorating, putting on lights, buying gifts. In fact, the whole reason we give gifts is the wise men gave gifts to Jesus at the first Christmas, and that started the gift-giving process.

• I never give in to the temptation to be difficult just for the sake of being difficult. That would be too ridiculous.

• Housework is a treadmill from futility to oblivion with stop-offs at tedium and counter productivity.

• You'd have to walk a thousand miles in my shoes just to see what its like to be me!!

• I've always found it very important to do your homework first and then talk.