Zen Like quotes

• Crowdsourcing is the ultimate disruptor of distribution because in a most Zen-like fashion, the content is controlled by everyone and no one at the same time.
    -- Jay Samit

#Fashion #Distribution #Zen Like

• Spurn not the nobly born with love affected; nor treat with virtuous scorn the well connected.

• I am in England and the food here is not to be tasted as much as just swallowed without grimacing.

• Life is neither static nor unchanging. With no individuality, there can be no change, no adaptation and, in an inherently changing world, any species unable to adapt is also doomed.

• A mind sourced in Spirit is a river of immeasurable power and life-giving goodness.

• Giving people self-confidence is by far the most important thing that I can do. Because then they will act.

• I try with my pictures to raise a question, to provoke a debate, so that we can discuss problems together and come up with solutions.

• A problem is often half-solved when it is clearly stated.

• All I ask is that you bust your heiny on that field.

• We're shooting 100 percent - 60 percent from the field and 40 percent from the free-throw line.

• Make glorious, amazing mistakes. Make mistakes nobody's ever made before. Whatever you're scared of doing, Do it.