Hook Up quotes

• Friendship admits of difference of character, as love does that of sex.

• When I told my friends I was going to be a comedian, they laughed at me.

• I guess it could be said that the inspiration for 'Requiem for a Dream' is watching the American dream not only destroy so many lives in the U.S., but infect the rest of the world with its obsession with getting more, ignoring the deadly effect that has on the planet.

• Michael Taylor is not being executed for homicide. Michael Taylor is being executed for raping a white female.

• When I was younger, I thought, 'Ok, I'm supposed to do this project because it'll help my career,' but that didn't work because I ended up doing movies that I worked really hard on but I didn't really like and they didn't turn out well, so it was like I lost double. Once I just started working with people and projects I believed in, everything changed and I suddenly had a career that I loved and that I was proud of.

• Mister Straw hat is going to be an enemy of mine but even a bond of enmity is still a bond.-Trafalgar Law

• Maybe some of my quest for success comes from Joan of Arc but theres no conscious part of Catholicism in my life.

• You pierce my soul. I am half agony, half hope...I have loved none but you.

• It is tragic for our God, Who gave us His Son to die on the cross, to beg us to love Him.

• All is more or less proper to serve as a common measure, in proportion as it is more or less in general use, of a more similar quality, and more easy to be divided into aliquot parts. All is more or less applicable for the purpose of a general pledge of exchange, in proportion as it is less susceptible of decay or alteration in quantity or quality.