Houston quotes

• I know I'm no Whitney Houston.
    -- Agyness Deyn

#Houston #Whitney

• I think the problems with being older come when your body cannot do what your mind wants. Then, Houston, we have a problem.
    -- Antonio Banderas

#Thinking #Mind #Houston

• Mariah and Whitney Houston were my goddesses growing up.
    -- Ariana Grande

#Growing Up #Houston #Goddess

• A huge Chinese population here in... Houston.
    -- Bill Walton

#Chinese #Population #Houston

• I never scrimmage Oilers against Oilers...What for? Houston isn't on our schedule.
    -- Bum Phillips

#Athlete #Schedules #Houston

• It will work out, somehow. That's a hell of a duo right there, Marbury, Crawford and Houston.
    -- Carmelo Anthony

#Basketball #Work Out #Houston

• I loved Michael Jackson and Madonna. I styled my hair like Whitney Houston.
    -- Concha Buika

#Hair #Houston #Whitney

• I’m a sucker for this stuff. The @ is called chiocciola (snail) in Italian! The & was once taught as a letter of the alphabet! The manicule has been with us for a millennium! Thank you, Keith Houston, for bringing these little mysteries out of the shadows of typographic history.
    -- Constance Hale

#Italian #Shadow #Houston

• I never thought I would meet Mariah Carey, but I really never thought I'd be introduced to her by Whitney Houston. She's like, 'Hey, baby, this is Mariah.' I'm like, 'I know. I'm Darren. I don't know what I'm doing here.'
    -- Darren Criss

#Baby #Hey #Houston

• Whitney Houston was a laser beam ... She always gave me better than what I asked for in the studio
    -- David Foster

#Houston #Lasers #Beam

• I wanted to be an astronaut when I was a kid. I grew up in Houston. Gordo Cooper was my favorite astronaut.
    -- Dennis Quaid

#Kids #Houston #My Favorite

• The Houston Astrodome was kind of a tough field.
    -- Franco Harris

#Houston #Fields #Tough

• Former police chief of Houston once said of me: “Frank Abagnale could write a check on toilet paper, drawn on the Confederate States Treasury, sign it ‘U.R. Hooked’ and cash it at any bank in town, using a Hong Kong driver’s license for identification.
    -- Frank Abagnale

#Writing #Police #Houston

• I just really like Houston despite its craziness. There is a sense of energy and a kind of excitement, 'We're going places and God knows what'll happen next.' It's very interesting. It's very exciting.
    -- Gail Collins

#Interesting #Energy #Houston

• When I was a kid in Houston, we were so poor we couldn't afford the last 2 letters, so we called ourselves po'.
    -- George Foreman

#Kids #Houston #Letters

• Tom DeLay ought to go back to Houston where he can serve his jail sentence.
    -- Howard Dean

#Jail #Delay #Houston

• I doubt if the public thought of me as Christ when they next saw me as Temple Houston on television.
    -- Jeffrey Hunter

#Doubt #Houston #Television

• Err Houston, we've had a problem. [pause] We've had a main B bus undervolt.
    -- Jim Lovell

#Apollo #Houston #Problem

• Houston, we've had a problem here
    -- Jim Lovell

#Houston #Problem

• When I first started out in Houston, it was theater or bust. And I loved it. I still love it. And then I went to undergraduate and graduate school for acting.
    -- Jim Parsons

#School #Acting #Houston

• I still have very close ties to Houston and the Astros because that was my first team.
    -- Joe Morgan

#Team #Ties #Houston

• I'm still an English professor at Rice University here in Houston. They've been very generous in letting me on a very long leash to just work on 'The Passage' and its sequels.
    -- Justin Cronin

#Long #Houston #Professors

• It was sweaty Whitney (Houston) in Central Park. She knew that park pretty well. Every bush!
    -- Kathy Griffin

#Central Park #Houston #Parks

• I'm saying that she (Whitney Houston) looks great for a singer......the way Courtney Love is a singer.
    -- Kathy Griffin

#Love Is #Looks #Houston

• Its unbelievable, I cant even describe it. To be a big part of bringing the World Series the first World Series ever to Houston is just tremendous.
    -- Lance Berkman

#Houston #World #Firsts

• I wanted to bring back that big, ballad type of music that we used to love so much. Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, when they first came out, that's what I grew up singing.
    -- LaToya London

#Singing #Firsts #Houston

• When I was a kid, I went from ground zero to Pluto. The first place I played was the Houston Astrodome.
    -- Leif Garrett

#Zero #Kids #Houston

• Whitney Houston's voice was the very first voice I fell in love with. She was the voice that made me want to become a singer.
    -- Melanie Fiona

#Voice #Houston #Want

• I grew up in Houston, in a pretty urbane setting.
    -- Mireille Enos

#Houston #Grew #Grew Up

• I'm very proud of my love for Whitney Houston. She really changed my life. She made my life a better life. She was so beautiful in her love for God, her love for her family and her love for music. She truly loved her music. She could do everything! She had flawless rhythm, flawless pitch, flawless feeling, and flawless beauty.
    -- Narada Michael Walden

#Beautiful #Feelings #Houston

• Houston, Tranquillity Base here. The Eagle has landed.
    -- Neil Armstrong

#Eagles #Houston #Quiet

• Wes Anderson grew up in Houston, and he and I talk about Manhattan in similar ways, as a kind of fantasy world.
    -- Noah Baumbach

#Houston #World #Way

• Dick Moss, my agent. Dick became my agent in 1979 when I signed my contract with the Houston Astros.
    -- Nolan Ryan

#Agents #Moss #Houston

• Houston is undoubtedly my showcase city. I saved all my best buildings for Houston.
    -- Philip Johnson

#Cities #Houston #Building

• I'd rather spend my time looking at the sky than listening to Whitney Houston.
    -- Robert Smith

#Sky #Listening #Houston

• I happen to represent Enron here in Houston. We have many good corporate citizens here in Houston. Enron happened to have been one.
    -- Sheila Jackson Lee

#Citizens #Houston #Enron

• I think the best singers in the world, historically, are American. Britain's got its fair share, as well, but some of the greatest singers, ever, whether you're talking about Whitney [Houston] or Mariah [Carey] or Aretha Franklin, are from the legacy here.
    -- Simon Cowell

#Thinking #Talking #Houston

• Another real problem was over putting our helmets on for re-entry, because we all had severe head colds. They couldn't come up there and make us. Houston, you have a problem!
    -- Wally Schirra

#Real #Houston #Fierce

• Westerners respect privacy, and they are very competitive in terms of work and personalities. My teammates in China and I can talk about everything. But with my Houston Rockets teammates, even though we're friends, we cannot ask each other about everything.
    -- Yao Ming

#Basketball #Personality #Houston

• A store in Houston is selling Donald Trump piñatas filled with candy. So finally something good is going to come out of Donald Trump.
    -- Conan O'Brien

#Houston #Selling #Stores

• Well I've always wanted to sing at something called The Houston Rodeo in my hometown, so hopefully I'll get to do that one day.
    -- Danielle Bradbery

#One Day #Houston #Rodeo

• I love seeing Houston. Houston has a great style and energy.
    -- Kara Ross

#Style #Energy #Houston

• I have been influenced by the greatest artists in jazz, pop, reggae, traditional, ballards, pop, and all types of music, taking the best from each to represent my own personality. Whitney Houston, George Michaels, Sade, Phil Collins, and many others have influenced me.
    -- Laura Pausini

#Artist #Personality #Houston

• When I was born, my father named me Melissa, and I am still Melissa but I got the nickname Lizzo around the time I was in the Cornrow Clique. I'm from Houston, so naturally, everyone dropped the second syllable of your name and just put an "O" there.
    -- Lizzo

#Father #Names #Houston

• I began to rationalize marrying Will [William Houston Price]. 'He comes from a good family. A girl could do worse.' (As it turned out, I couldn't, but I didn't know that yet.)
    -- Maureen O'Hara

#Girl #Houston #Good Family

• My music is just fresh. Everybody say it's a breath of fresh air because it's not like the normal Houston sound you would hear. I am from Houston and I use that same slang and I carry myself the same way as a Houstonian and I'm a Houston dude born and raised, but the music is a lil bit different due to the things I've seen and the things I've learned and put that into my music.
    -- Short Dawg

#Air #Houston #Way

• When you're a pitcher for the Houston Astros and a stranger notices you in a mall in Colorado, you know things have really changed.
    -- Brad Lidge

#Colorado #Houston #Stranger