Polka Dots quotes

• Some suffer much from poverty and sickness, but are not humbled, and so they suffer without profit. But one who is humbled will be happy in all circumstances, because the Lord is his riches and joy, and all people will wonder at the beauty of his soul.

• And he left. I watched him walk out – he didn’t say good-bye, he didn’t even look back. It scared me, how easy it was for him to do that.

• My faith tells me that God does want people to understand climate change and do something about it.

• Neither evolution nor creation qualifies as a scientific theory.

• Our view of nature will influence the way we treat nature, and our view of human nature will affect our understanding of human responsibility.

• What people can survive and what they don't survive is shocking to me. Someone can go to Iraq and be blown to bits and survive. Someone can trip and fall on the street and they die - that's that.

• I know. I'm Darren. I don't know what I'm doing here.

• She said interruptions were simply God's appointments.

• Always hire people who are better than you. Hiring dummies is shortsighted. You can't move up the ladder until everyone is comfortable with your replacement.

• Climate change is not an environmental issue, but much more to do with security and economics