Ultrasounds quotes

• Everyone knows now how early a fetus becomes a baby. Women who have been pregnant have seen their babies on ultrasounds. They know that there is a terrible truth to those horrific pictures the anti-choice fanatics hold up in front of abortion clinics.
    -- Ayelet Waldman

#Baby #Ultrasounds #Choices

• It's not a big part, ... I wheel in an ultrasound machine and say to Taylor's gynecologist, 'If you have a problem with it, just give it a light tap on the side.' Then they hand me a urine sample, and I put it up to the light and say 'Hmm, looks pretty healthy, but I'll check.'
    -- Craig Kilborn

#Light #Hands #Ultrasounds

• I really discovered I had thyroid disease by accident. My son was having some health concerns, and as I filled out his patient history I noticed I had a lot of similar symptoms. I mentioned it to the doctor, and he ran blood work and finally an ultrasound of my thyroid.
    -- Kim Alexis

#Son #Blood #Ultrasounds

• I told Zollie Volchok we needed an ultrasound machine and he asked me why we needed music in the locker room.
    -- Lenny Wilkens

#Basketball #Ultrasounds #Machines

• While I was pregnant, I had dozens of checkups. They covered everything from blood tests to ultrasounds, and I even had the option of attending birthing classes with my husband.
    -- Liya Kebede

#Husband #Blood #Ultrasounds

• Having worked as a labor and delivery nurse...I've seen ultrasounds...you know that those babies are real.
    -- Naomi Judd

#Baby #Real #Ultrasounds

• I was surprised when the ultrasound revealed that I was having a girl. I was convinced I was having a boy. And I was completely confounded by the fact that I wasn't in control of the situation; that I was being introduced to a different individual coming into my life.
    -- Reese Witherspoon

#Girl #Boys #Ultrasounds

• I'm in Stockholm in my office. I just got here after seeing my eighth child on an ultrasound, so I'm in a good mood. It's beautiful: an energetic little skeleton.
    -- Stellan Skarsgard

#Beautiful #Children #Ultrasounds

• Education is always very important. Ultrasound is, I think, quite a niche market. We know our customers very well. We listen to a lot of feedback and they're more than happy to tell us their thoughts.
    -- Glen Davis

#Thinking #Ultrasounds #Important

• Options other than mastectomy include high risk surveillance and risk reduction. Surveillance is a combination of monthly self breast exam, annual mammography and whole breast screening ultrasound, annual breast MRI, and biannual clinical breast exam.
    -- Kristi Funk

#Self #Ultrasounds #Risk

• I use a portable pocket ultrasound device instead of a stethoscope to listen to the heart, and I share it with the patient in real time. 'Look at your valve, look at your heart-muscle strength.' So they're looking at it with me. Normally a patient is tested by an ultrasonographer who is not allowed to tell them anything.
    -- Eric Topol

#Real #Heart #Ultrasounds