Thelma And Louise quotes

• The salvation of this human world lies nowhere else than in the human heart, in the human power to reflect, in human meekness and human responsibility.

• Straight mine eye hath caught new pleasures Whilst the landscape round it measures, Russet lawns and fallows grey, Where the nibbling flocks do stray, Mountains on whose barren breast The labouring clouds do often rest; Meadows trim with daisies pied, Shallow brooks, and rivers wide.

• I don't know if it's possible for anyone to really have that level of a voice anymore because our media is so diluted and parsed out. You know people kind of go for the news and information that they want as opposed to picking up a paper and seeing what catches their eye. It's a very stark difference and there is a few stories that end up going wide and everybody hears about them, but they're usually salacious celebrity stuff that is not about substance or it's the latest disaster and it's kind of covered in a way that is just trying to get eyeballs on the screen.

• We're not in this for the fast money. Really, what we want is to be part of this industry.

• I don't want to run around with new people. I feel safer with my friends.

• You know it is summer in Ireland when the rain gets warmer.

• I finally decided one day, reading science fiction magazines of the time, I could do at least as well as some of these people are doing. So I finally made a serious effort.

• Humanism is a philosophy of joyous service for the greater good of all humanity, of application of new ideas of scientific progress for the benefit of all.

• I was one of the richest rappers in 2008. But it was definitely a strange feeling.

• Don't blow your tomorrows, don't throw away your love. You've got to be wise as a serpent, harmless as a dove.