Dustbin quotes

• I've always been a slave to my heart.

• I've never been good at self-promotion. And my URL is really obscure. And for years and years, there was nothing about me on my website.

• The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary.

• I have been particularly struck with the overwhelming evidence which is given as to the fitness of the natives of India for high offices and employments.

• Two things help me be a winner. One is I try to stay on an even keel. I don't get too high or too low. Two is I do a lot of visualization. I never see a bad pitch. I always see a good one.

• I'm a little top heavy, so I have to pay attention to that area. I think it was from my years of swimming in school when I was a kid and it just overdeveloped my upper body. In fact, when I started modeling, my back was so developed, I could not fit into any dresses.

• I lived in a hotel across the street from Disneyland for a month.

• But I just wonder what it would be like to be able to go places without people recognizing me.

• The world little knows how many of the thoughts and theories which have passed through the mind of a scientific investigator, have been crushed in silence and secrecy by his own severe criticism and adverse examination!

• We must first note that economic factors are taken into account in a world in which ignorance, prejudice, and mental confusion, encouraged rather than dispelled by the political organization, exert a strong influence on policy making.