Finding The One quotes

• Finding the one is not just a feeling, it's an educated guess. I feel like I chose someone to share my life with who is my friend.
    -- America Ferrera

#Finding The One #Feelings #Share

• You will soon find that I am a bit obsessive about my work. And that is a little sad, one often feels strangely restricted, not finding time to simmer, although one actually has many interests.
    -- Arne Jacobsen

#Finding The One #Littles #Interest

• I have treated many hundreds of patients. Among those in the second half of life - that is to say, over 35 - there has not been one whose problem in the last resort was not that of finding a religious outlook on life.
    -- Carl Jung

#Religious #Finding The One #Lasts

• With movies, you are always in search is a good story, one that everyone will relate to and love. I love finding those stories and creating a visual world to tell the story.
    -- Don Bluth

#Finding The One #Creating #Stories

• If you think of life and death on a continuum, finding the point where it tips is complicated. It cuts across all political lines and gets to the root of our humanity. It requires faith informed by years of intimacy that you're doing what's right for your loved one.
    -- Eleanor Clift

#Cutting #Thinking #Finding The One

• Writing is a question of finding a certain rhythm. I compare it to the rhythms of jazz. Much of the time life is a sort of rhythmic progression of three characters. If one tells oneself that life is like that, one feels it less arbitrary.
    -- Francoise Sagan

#Writing #Character #Finding The One

• The greatest pleasure when I started making money was not buying cars or yachts but finding myself able to have as many freshly typed drafts as possible.
    -- Gore Vidal

#Finding The One #Car #Buying

• It is, finally, a word is untimely in three different senses, and bearing it as one's treasure will not win one anyone's favours; one rather risks finding oneself outside everyone's camp... Beauty is the word that shall be our first.
    -- Hans Urs von Balthasar

#Winning #Finding The One #Risk

• Maybe life involves the pairing of unsuitable people, those who wait and those who keep others waiting, and the key to happiness is finding the one person with whom you share the same internal chronometer.
    -- Jacob M. Appel

#Keys #Finding The One #People

• Lighting is vital. Without that they've got nothing. And, of course, color and texture. When they showed me a little piece of Finding Nemo, I said this has got to be the biggest hit.
    -- Joe Grant

#Finding The One #Color #Pieces

• I think academics are infuriating. For every expert on Shakespeare there is another one to cancel his theory out. It drives you up the wall. I think the greatest form of finding out the truth is through fantasy.
    -- Joseph Fiennes

#Wall #Thinking #Finding The One

• I've done almost 20 films and I still worry about not finding the next one.
    -- Joshua Leonard

#Finding The One #Worry #Done

• Now, I feel that if somebody looks through all the numbers through all those years, they will find one for Julius Rosenberg, and it is worth finding if it is such an important issue.
    -- Julius and Ethel Rosenberg

#Finding The One #Years #Numbers

• For love that is not requited in equal measure is not love at all; it is not sacred. And holding on to the ideal of such love can keep us from finding the one that is true.
    -- Kathleen McGowan

#Finding The One #Sacred #Holding On

• I, therefore, O Caesar, do not publish this work, merely prefixing my name to a treatise which of right belongs to others, nor think of acquiring reputation by finding fault with the works of any one.
    -- Marcus Vitruvius Pollio

#Thinking #Finding The One #Names

• Self-Realization Fellowship seemed like training. It was the training ground for finding a sense of peace in myself. Because that's my job. It's no one else's.
    -- Mariel Hemingway

#Jobs #Self #Finding The One

• I have gone to [this bookshop] for years, always finding the one book I wanted - and then three more I hadn’t known I wanted.
    -- Mary Ann Shaffer

#Book #Years #Finding The One

• George wrote Taxman, and I played guitar on it. He wrote it in anger at finding out what the taxman did. He had never known before then what could happen to your money.
    -- Paul McCartney

#Anger #Finding The One #Guitar

• We've had a problem finding a vocalist. We have not been lucky yet to find the one. I think the problem is that the three of us have such a pedigree of vocalist, that if we come out with someone that's not good we'll obviously be slated!
    -- Peter Hook

#Thinking #Finding The One #Lucky

• Tarantino's stuff in its inception was all about finding a way for him to break into Hollywood.
    -- Ryan Phillippe

#Finding The One #Stuff #Way

• It may be that other developers are finding that their games play better on one platform over the other, so they're choosing to migrate to that platform.
    -- Sid Meier

#Games #Play #Finding The One

• Finding the right work is like discovering your own soul in the world.
    -- Thomas Moore

#Finding The One #Soul #World

• To the world you may be just one person but to one person you may be the world The road to finding 'the one' is paved with a bit of promiscuity.
    -- Tim Robbins

#Finding The One #Finding Love #May

• We can best help you to prevent war not by repeating your words and following your methods but by finding new words and creating new methods.
    -- Virginia Woolf

#Peace #War #Finding The One

• Young people, who are still uncertain of their identity, often try on a succession of masks in the hope of finding the one which suits them -- the one, in fact, which is not a mask.
    -- W. H. Auden

#Finding The One #People #Trying

• True religion... is giving and finding one's happiness by bringing happiness into the lives of others.
    -- William J. H. Boetcker

#Finding The One #Giving #True Religion

• Next to the pleasure of finding a new mistress is that of being rid of an old one.
    -- William Wycherley

#Finding The One #Mistress #Next

• The Democrats in the Senate adopted a resolution, an amendment, saying that there should be no Guantanamo detainees brought into this country. So, more and more, we're finding the American people on one side, the ACLU and the troglodytes from the New York Times on the other, where they belong.
    -- Peter King

#Country #New York #Finding The One