Brunch quotes

• Know that My Heart is mercy itself. From this sea of mercy graces flow out upon the world....I desire that your heart be an abiding place of My mercy. I desire that this mercy flow out upon the whole world through your heart.

• It is better not to live at all than to live disgraced.

• Look, we play the Star Spangled Banner before every game. You want us to pay income taxes, too?

• I listen to other guitar players, yeah. It gives me new concepts and shows me where the instrument is going for the future and it is going some places. There are some musicians who are really putting out a good vibe with new theories. I try and keep up.

• Intuition makes much of it; I mean by this the faculty of seeing a connection between things that in appearance are completely different; it does not fail to lead us astray quite often.

• I stood for parliament with the amazing support and help of my ex-husband, but it's not something that was handed to me like a peerage. I worked hard and was elected. So my achievements, such as they are, are my own.

• Empowerment of individuals and communities is absolutely central. Getting the community involved in organising their own destiny has got to be a key part of it.

• You say something stupid and the next morning you're in the headlines.

• Blows the lid off a decades-long conspiracy to secretly educate cartoon viewers

• First, I prepare. Then I have faith.