Piggy Bank quotes

• When I play from my mind I get in trouble.

• Your thoughts determine your frequency, and your feelings tell you immediately what frequency you are on.

• I do walk with a bit of a swagger. I do swear a lot. And people are going to be offended by that. But in this PC world, you can't be honest.

• Peyton Manning is doing things that I think no other quarterback in the history of the league has done at the line of scrimmage... I just think they are a team right now that's got a real chance to run the table.

• The O. Henry has become lingua franca among writers for saying, 'That guy can write a story.' It's prestigious, respected, coveted, dreamed about. It's very satisfying to be included in this group of writers. Here's a koan: Could O. Henry win an O. Henry?

• One girl, actually, in the UK — it was a really small show in Wales — a girl came up to me and said that because of one of my songs she was still alive. She’d decided not to commit suicide. It was a really emotional moment.

• Great literature is like moral leadership; everyone deplores the lack of it, but there is a tendency to prefer it from the safely dead.

• Vulgarity begins when imagination succumbs to the explicit

• Did you know there's probably more golf played in Iceland than most places in the world? They play 24 hours a day in the summertime and the northern part is warmer than the southern part.

• My character of the Tramp, the millions of workers symbolized in that one figure.