Piggy famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• My favorite older movie of all-time is "Scarface." Al Pacino played that role so well. It's a longer movie, but I like it.

• In this country kings or dukes don't amount to nothing. The greatest man around then was Franklin D. Roosevelt, and he was the President; so I started calling Lester the President. It got shortened to Pres.

• Rashly, nor ofttimes truly, doth man pass judgment on his brother; for he seeth not the springs of the heart, nor heareth the reasons of the mind.

• You get up and, first thing in the morning, you do your 500 words. Do it every day and you’ve got a book in eight or nine months.

• Sometimes I think Texas exists as a reality check for those who might wander too far toward the precious.

• I don't think I'll ever want to do pop music. I think I'll only ever want to do classical crossover because it's something that I love, and pop just doesn't work for me.

• My uncle was the first one in my family to get a telephone. It was like going to the moon. He came running over to tell us, and we were so proud. A telephone! We didn't have to go to the candy store to phone any more. We went around telling everyone. But we didn't hear from my uncle for three days, so my father got worried. He said, Let's go over there. We got there, and my uncle was very depressed. I asked, What's the matter? He said, I got a telephone and nobody called me. He didn't give his number out - he didn't know that you had to!

• As you know, I was one of the original grunters. But Jimmy Connors used to grunt way before I was born. I never knew I was grunting, it was just part of my strokes.

• I gratefully look forward to oblivion, but I must be sure of it

• Every building must have... its own soul.