Barricades quotes

• A lot that was happening in 2005, 2006, good and bad, the beats reflected it. It was a lot of money around. People was making music to throw money to.

• No, I don't like recording. It's a bore.

• Pure love and suspicion cannot dwell together: at the door where the latter enters, the former makes its exit.

• I’m grasping with how you do something on a large scale with multiple operations and not have quality decrease,

• The history of intellectual growth and discovery clearly demonstrates the need for unfettered freedom, the right to think the unthinkable, discuss the unmentionable, and challenge the unchallengeable. To curtail free expression strikes twice at intellectual freedom, for whoever deprives another of the right to state unpopular views necessarily also deprives others of the right to listen to those views.

• I've had a little bad, bad media luck the new year. Well, apparently I'm dating Bill Clinton, which makes me nervous. I didn't know, though.

• By nature, I keep moving, man. My theory is, be the shark. You've just got to keep moving. You can't stop.

• I'm not real impressed with the Star Trek weaponry, I gotta be honest.

• You won't see me writing about particle physics, or even planetary geology, or chemistry. I practically failed chemistry, and if I had to write a book in any of those areas, I don't think it would go well.

• Fear comes from uncertainty. When we are absolutely certain, whether of our worth or worthlessness, we are almost impervious to fear.