Ottomans quotes

• I wish they'd had electric guitars in cotton fields back in the good old days. A whole lot of things would've been straightened out.

• Another reason why we must love our enemies is that hate scars the soul and distorts the personality.

• The more PR buzzwords you include in your press release, the less likely I am to write you up

• Sometimes in tragedy we find our life's purpose - the eye sheds a tear to find its focus.

• I think that if ever a mortal heard the voice of God it would be in a garden at the cool of the day.

• Fear is a pair of handcuffs on your soul.

• it seems a stray bullet actually pierced the ***** of a Union soldier and lodged itself in the ovaries of a woman standing approximately 100 ft. away. She's alright, the baby's doing fine...ofcourse the soldier's a little pissed off...

• In former times, God, who is without form or body, could never be depicted. But now when God is seen in the flesh conversing with men, I make an image of the God whom I see. I do not worship matter; I worship the Creator of matter who became matter for my sake.

• Life is the only art that we are required to practice without preparation, and without being allowed the preliminary trials, the failures and botches, that are essential for training.

• The dirt was OK, but once you hit the grass... Wet grass is slippery