Tv Commercial quotes

• Of the two powers, the two categories that take possession of us when we enter the world, space is by far the less mysterious. . . . Space is, after all, solid, monolithic. . . . Time, on the other hand, is a hostile element, truly treacherous, I would say even against human nature.

• Where is your unit?" Murphy asked. I wiggled my eyebrows at her. "Right where it's always been, dollface.

• Nothing could have survived our life.

• When digital recording came in about '84, everything started to follow into digital. Now, you've got the best recording media in the world, but it's not very pleasing to the ear.

• We must have Christian ethics for our children, good and strong, but we must make them attractive, too, and it can be done.

• The great secret of true success, of true happiness, is this: the man or woman who asks for no return, the perfectly unselfish person, is the most successful.

• Find out what it means to die - not physically, that's inevitable - but to die to everything that is known, to die to your family, to your attachments, to all the things that you have accumulated, the known, the known pleasures, the known fears. Die to that every minute and you will see what it means to die so that the mind is made fresh, young, and therefore innocent, so that there is incarnation not in a next life, but the next day.

• I have a dream... I have a dream today... And if America is to be a great nation this must become true.

• My mom always complains about my lack of a boyfriend. Well, next time she asks, I'm going to tell her I'm dating two different guys-Mr Duracell and Mr Energizer.

• Every life has a destiny... the trick is to discover it before then end of your life. Otherwise, you will have too many regrets.