Vicars quotes

• Rep. James Clyburn, the state's only black congressman -- controls 20 percent to 25 percent of the primary vote.

• The human mind is so complex and things are so tangled up with each other that, to explain a blade of straw, one would have to take to pieces an entire universe. A definition is a sack of flour compressed into a thimble.

• I've worked hard to feel beautiful in my natural skin. Personally, I don't ever want to depend on makeup to feel beautiful.

• Carl Yastrzemski was the best all-around player. He could run, throw and hit. He had the ability to play a number of different positions. He signed as a shortstop. He could play the outfield, of course, and third base and first, too. He was a tremendous athlete. Mickey Mantle was unbelievable, too.

• If you work all the time, you lose the intermittence of reflection and thought at every stage. Take breaks - for you and your work.

• In life you need courage to fight the dragons. The ones who live inside and the ones who live outside

• To the American people I bid a fond farewell. Guard your liberties. It is the trust of each generation to pass a free republic to the next. And if I know you right, you will rouse yourself from slumber to ensure exactly that.

• If I'm playing a violin thing, for instance, I tend to respond to that sound with the way I finger.

• Love is merely a madness.

• It's very difficult to say anything in Icelandic. I can say "takk," which means "thank you." That's about all I learned.