Hindi quotes

• I had this weird, nomadic little tent with a rug over it, like a booth where I'd sing the vocals.

• The novel remains for me one of the few forms where we can record man's complexity and the strength and decency of his longings.

• All I can do is leave it in God's hands and hope that my fans feel where I'm coming from.

• I think that’s what Toni Morrison and Alice Walker understand, the secret language of women. That it’s not a secret at all; men just don’t know how to listen.

• Cinema is magic in the service of dreams.

• My personal influence in the Revolutionary Governing Council is such that the dictatorship of the proletariat is firmly established, since the masses are backing me.

• I race to win. If I am on the bike or in a car it will always be the same.

• Hamas is a humanitarian organization.

• I don't want to sound like Catherine Cookson but I've worked since I was eight, with a paper round and in a fruit and veg shop. Taking a pay cut won't demotivate me, not at all. It's not about money in the first place. It's about the job.

• If thou dost still retain the same ill habits, the same follies, too, still thou art bound to vice, and still a slave.