Extremely Funny quotes

• Taking risks, breaking the rules, and being a maverick have always been important but today they are more crucial than ever.

• I've definitely written people e-mails telling them I've loved their stories, but that seems more like a professional journalist thing to do.

• But the life that no longer trust another human being and no longer forms ties to the political community is not a human life any longer.

• I dreamed that I stood in a valley, and amid sighs, For happy lovers passed two by two where I stood; And I dreamed my lost love came stealthily out of the wood With her cloud-pale eyelids falling on dream-dimmed eyes....

• I don't have a sence of style in real life. I'm more like same-clothes-every-day guy. I don't wear jewelry, I don't wear any of this.

• I still get very excited when people say they fall in love. It doesn’t matter how old you are, falling in love is a beautiful thing. And I still act like I did when I was a teenager. I get fluttery and tap dance around. I’m never afraid of making funny faces or being completely goofy.

• I don't remember those early playoff games. Keep it positive. I'm a different player. More focused. I know how important it is to score in the playoffs.

• Albert Einstein didn't care where he lived. Albert Einstein was a genius. Albert Einstein wasn't getting lost in the master bedroom, he was lost in thought.

• I think fashion is the only thing I'm fully suited to do because I am super impatient, which I think is a good thing for fashion. I could never work on something for two years. I would do 20 things and finish none of them. I always admire people who have that ability to sustain something for that long a period.

• The 5th Amendment is an old friend and a good friend. one of the great landmarks in men's struggle to be free of tyranny, to be decent and civilized.