Blooming Flower quotes

• How can I believe in God when just last week I got my tongue caught in the roller of an electric typewriter?

• We think we're doing it all. But the animals are doing the real work of holding it all together, and keeping us on our path. As are the plants. It's as if we think the stars and sun and moon and the earth itself aren't doing any work. It's as if we think that all of nature is unintelligent except for us.

• I haven't seen too many American distance men on the international scene willing to take risks. I saw some U.S. women in Barcelona willing to risk, more than men. The Kenyans risk. Steve Prefontaine risked. I risked - I went through the first half of the Tokyo race just a second off my best 5000 time.

• A healthy mind always likes to adore others, elevate them. An unhealthy mind likes to pull everything down.

• It's my favorite thing to do: luxurious nothing.

• To discover how to be human now is the reason we follow this star.

• The sublimity connected with vastness, is familiar to every eye.

• Girly’ products can spur Japan’s growth in this century every bit as much as, if not more than, the ‘manly’ technologies.

• The man of knowledge in our time is bowed down under a burden he never imagined he would ever have: the overproduction of truth that cannot be consumed.

• There were 15 terrorists, We killed 3 suspects, building collapsed on 5. All of them are dead.