Bermuda quotes

• Whenever one person stands up and says, “Wait a minute, this is wrong,” it helps other people do the same.

• Don’t read success stories, you will only get a message. Read failure stories, you will get some ideas to get success.

• I love meeting life halfway.

• Over the weekend it came out that the U.S. has been listening in on German Chancellor Angela Merkel's cellphone since 2002. At this point, I feel like the only world leader our government DOESN'T listen to is President Obama.

• If we learn the art of yielding what must be yielded to the changing present, we can save the best of the past.

• Be fanatically positive and militantly optimistic. If something is not to your liking, change your liking.

• Prepare for war, since you have been unable to endure a peace.

• I had a very happy childhood, which is unsuitable if you're going to be an Irish writer.

• The quickest way to unlock your talent is to take the flute out of the box.

• You must maintain unwavering faith that you can and will prevail in the end, regardless of the difficulties, AND at the same time, have the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.