Eating Meat quotes

• For most entertainers, there is a single experience, one defining moment, when confidence replaces the self-doubt that most of us wrestle with.

• By faith we began, by hope we continue, and by revelation we shall obtain the whole.

• When a man is part of his canoe, he is part of all that canoes have ever known.

• In an environment in which tragedy is genuine and frequent, laughter is essential to sanity.

• We are already complete. All we need is the clarity to recognize the wholeness that is us.

• I'm not a single mom with two jobs, trying to get by, every day. I have much more support than most women, around this world, and I have the financial means to have a home and help with care and food.

• The left understands the media. The left wields it, and the right sits on the sidelines and complains.

• Dizzy, Duke and Charlie Parker were the greatest jazz legends of all time.

• You have to keep your sanity as well as know how to distance yourself from it while still holding onto the reins tightly. That is a very difficult thing to do, but I'm learning.

• One thing about prejudices -- once you break one of them, you're screwed, because then they all have got to go.