Snickers quotes

• Albert Einstein, who discovered that a tiny amount of mass is equal to a huge amount of energy, which explains why, as Einstein himself so eloquently put it in a famous 1939 speech to the Physics Department at Princeton, 'You have to exercise for a week to work off the thigh fat from a single Snickers.'
    -- Dave Barry

#Exercise #Speech #Snickers

• When we were kids, we would never open the minibar. A $6 Snickers bar? But the other day I was in a hotel and I was staring at a Snickers bar, and I finally just ate it. Then it was like something in me snapped. I opened all these drinks. I thought: I can do it now. Now I'm all grown-up. I can eat things from the minibar.
    -- Jennifer Lawrence

#Kids #Bars #Snickers

• And Johnny Manziel is only in a snickers commercial.
    -- Joe Buck

#Snickers

• It's the Snickers bars. Snickers equal romance.
    -- Lisa Scottoline

#Romance #Bars #Snickers

• Every time the word 'breastfeeding' is mentioned, there's a snicker on the House floor. This has been happening since the dawn of creation. Can we finally get a grip on it?
    -- Susan Molinari

#House #Snickers #Dawn

• When Holy Church occasionally hinted that she still considered her authority to be supreme over all nations and superior to the authority of states, men in these times tended to snicker.
    -- Walter M. Miller, Jr.

#Men #Church #Snickers

• Are you a censor? Do you tell people not to say “girl”? Shame on you! If nothing offends you, you’re a saint or you’re psychotic. If a few things offend you, deal with them--fairly. If you’re often offended by things, you’re probably a self-righteous ***** and it’s too bad you weren’t censored yourself--by your mother in an abortion clinic.

• When I watch my early documentaries, they're very eclectic. They don't follow any particular [pattern]. I would have gotten thrown out of film school because I didn't. I was just putting them together somehow as the spirit moved me, following my nose, thinking I was brilliant.

• The very thing that drives you, can drive you insane Got a head full of thought crimes and a number with no name Got an eleventh hour Jesus and a mouth full of blame A casket lined with silver dollars and a number with no name.

• There where the course is, Delight makes all of the one mind, The riders upon the galloping horses, The crowd that closes in behind....

• You can easily separate 'team guys' from 'me guys' by how they accept coaching. The guys that accept it are about winning

• An additional concern of leadership is the caution that some members of the nation's stem- cell research community have raised about state investments in this new area of scientific research.

• Waiting. Like it or not, it's a skill all spies have to master eventually.

• Always be civil to the girls, you never know who they may marry,

• I can't concentrate in flats. I could go to the gym if I wore flats, I'd love to go to the gym, but I just can't get my head around the footwear.

• Ten out of ten people die, so don't take life too seriously.