Doritos quotes

• ...a Dorito asks nothing of you, which is its great gift. It only asks that you are not there.
    -- Aimee Bender

#Doritos

• Do I midnight snack? Not a lot, but sometimes. And it's usually Doritos Cooler Ranch. I know that's terrible, especially for a pro athlete, but they're just so good.
    -- Clint Mathis

#Athlete #Snacks #Doritos

• I started working around eigth grade. I remember doing a Doritos commercial where there were four days in a row of eating them, and I will tell you, I have not eaten many Doritos since.
    -- Tobey Maguire

#Four #Doritos #Remember

• If you aren't a fisher you'll see many things, but the river, except where it is ridden by waterfowl or waded by moose, will rarely enter your thoughts, much less stimulate your spirit. It's different if you fish. The surface of the water tells a story....

• One-hundred-ten years of history, great diversity, lots of new earnings drivers and I just became a grandpa - twins. And I'm buying JJ, Pfizer and Warner for their future college funds.

• Will I be something? Am I something? And the answer comes: You already are. You always were. And you still have time to be.

• I just keep working on things I like, and hope for the best. I hope people enjoy them.

• Actors tend to get in their own way, a lot. A lot of times you will do things that will screw up your audition process. I was very bad at auditioning, and I always went in to it saying ‘God I hope I don’t screw this up.’ But at the same time, the directors are saying, ‘God, I hope this person is the savior.’ You have to remember is that the worst thing that could happen is you don’t get the job you don’t already have.

• My fear of flying starts as soon as I buckle myself in and then the guy up front mumbles a few unintelligible words then before I know it I'm thrust into the back of my seat by acceleration that seems way too fast and the rest of the trip is an endless nightmare of turbulence, of near misses. And then the cabbie drops me off at the airport.

• As work weeks get longer and leisure time shrinks, people are becoming sicker, more distracted, absent, unproductive, and less innovative.

• Love is the keynote, Joy is the music, Knowledge is the performer, the Infinite All is the composer and audience.

• What I like about a dog it stops people getting after you, they're not going to come round in the night. But they make the place stink because I might want to stay out a few days and when I get back I might want to stay in a few days and a dog can become a tyrant to you.

• Your life may be messed and your foolishness may have put you into captivity but Jesus can do the whatever it is that is immeasurably more in your life.