Your Room quotes

• Sales is survival, the best-prepared are most likely to survive.

• I'm very down-to-earth and approachable, and I can be one of the guys and watch sports... I like to cook - I'm like the girl next door.

• Well, I actually first got into music as a small child, and as I became a teen, I sought out making money from music, weather that was singing lounge gigs, backup in studios, or weddings.

• The protection of personal information stored on our nation's computer systems is critical to public trust in those networks and to the health of our economy.

• I know no disease of the soul but ignorance, a pernicious evil, the darkener of man's life, the disturber of his reason, and common confounder of truth.

• When I finally got up to Industrial Light And Magic to work on the 'Star Wars' movies as a model-maker, it felt like dying and going to heaven.

• Wretched, ephemeral race, children of chance and tribulation, why do you force me to tell you the very thing which it would be most profitable for you not to hear? The very best thing is utterly beyond your reach: not to have been born, not to be, to be nothing. However, the second best thing for you is: to die soon.

• Where there is a lack of rest, there is an abundance of stress.

• Wonderful teachers should never let themselves be drill sergeants for the state.

• I knew how touring was for 10 years, but it's completely different now that things are popping off.