Shrimp quotes

• Seafood was always my favorite food. I mean, fried lobster? Come on. Once I found out shrimp, scallops and lobster were my allergic triggers, I had to change my diet.
    -- Adrian Peterson

#Mean #Lobster #Shrimp

• Shrimps ought to stay small and curled up in their cocktail sauce, if you ask me.
    -- Aya Nakahara

#Shrimp #Cocktails #Sauce

• We have eco-friendly shrimp. We can make them; we have that technology. But we can never have an eco-friendly all-you-can-eat shrimp buffet. It doesn't work.
    -- Barton Seaver

#Technology #Friendly #Shrimp

• I'm Teoish," Sarene said, successfully spearing something that looked like a marinated piece of shrimp. "We're all this tall." "Father's Teoish too, Kaise," Daorn said. "And you know how tall he is." "But father's fat," Kaise pointed out. "Why aren't you fat too, Sarene?
    -- Brandon Sanderson

#Father #Shrimp #Pieces

• It's what you'd expect out of Baton Rouge: people tailgating with shrimp étouffée, everything from alligators roasting on a barbecue to dishes that you would get in the French Quarter. These people are serious and they are legit and they're ready to go.
    -- Erin Andrews

#Lsu #People #Shrimp

• The early months of marriage often are times of critical tumult,--whether that of a shrimp pool or of deeper water,--which afterwards subside into cheerful peace.
    -- George Eliot

#Water #Cheerful #Shrimp

• The shrimp was lousy and the champagne tasted like water [at the Golden Globes
    -- Ian McShane

#Water #Shrimp #Golden

• It specifically says in the Torah that you can eat shrimp and bacon in a Chinese restaurant.
    -- Jason Alexander

#Chinese #Shrimp #Torah

• Anyway, like I was saying, shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, sautes it. There's, um, shrimp ka-bobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo, pan-fried, deep-fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich... That's, that's about it.
    -- Mykelti Williamson

#Sea #Shrimp #Burgers

• I shall be but a shrimp of an author.
    -- Thomas Gray

#Shrimp

• I tend to gravitate toward the realm of superstition (cures and such) and odd scientific facts (like bioluminescent shrimp and fistulated cows). I like the intimacy that I often find in the grotesque.
    -- Anna Journey

#Shrimp #Cows #Superstitions

• Shrimp are the insects of the ocean. They're bottom feeders. So they're delicious, but they're the bugs of the sea.
    -- Baron Vaughn

#Ocean #Sea #Shrimp

• Maybe we will get to this point and reach a decision one way or the other with 'Human cloning is acceptable,' but I doubt that it is ever going to happen for 'It is morally permissible to eat shrimp' or with the general formula 'Adultery is wrong,' whose intended extension is again very unclear.
    -- Catherine Wilson

#Decision #Doubt #Shrimp

• I like to cook Shrimp Alfredo. It's also my favorite dish to eat!
    -- Coco Jones

#Shrimp #My Favorite #Dishes

• A pound of Alaskan king crab legs and buffalo shrimp = happy Travie.
    -- Travie McCoy

#Kings #Shrimp #Legs