Happiness And Success quotes

• I like to come into my workspace and feel its a living environment and not frozen, which is why I often change or add to the pictures on the wall.

• The more we nurture the planet, the better and more natural a life we'll have.

• Waitresses, soldiers, rickshaw drivers, old ladies selling vegetables - my father would schmooze anybody. He was Clintonesque before the word existed. And, of course, it paid dividends. Ill-tempered guards at the most notorious border crossings waved him through with cheery smiles. Haughty maitre d's fawned over him.

• Only the poet has any right to be sorry for the poor, if he has anything to spare when he has thought of the dull, commonplace rich.

• All Americans owe a debt of gratitude to Dr. King for his bravery and commitment to civil rights and nonviolence that changed this nation - and world - for the better.

• Wealth is an engine that can be used for power, if you are an engineer; but to be tied to the fly wheel of an engine is rather a misfortune.

• The Jesuits were good educators, exceptional teachers. In an era and in a society where freedom of speech was not held in high regard, of course, that the discourse be focused on what they were teaching, but we were able to go beyond this framework without incurring too great a risk.

• We lose the fear of making decisions, great and small; as we realize that should our choice prove wrong we can, if we will, learn from the experience.

• Glory is largely a theatrical concept. There is no striving for glory without a vivid awareness of an audience.

• I know club music has to be infectious and it's got to make you move.