Calculators quotes

• Monopoly controls have been the exception in free societies; they have been the rule in closed societies.

• The difference between EAZY E the artist and Eric Wright the human being, was two separate worlds apart. Behind closed doors, Eazy-E was a real generous giver, A true philanthropist.In 1991, I remember when Eazy-E drove out to Fontana California to drop off $20,000 cash because my twin boys were having hernia problems & and slight medical issues because of being born premature. He stopped his meeting & drove to give me the cash for my twins operations.

• Whether we remain the ash or become the phoenix is up to us.

• Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.

• The impulse to mar and to destroy is as ancient and almost as nearly universal as the impulse to create. The one is an easier way than the other of demonstrating power.

• Water and stone Flesh and bone Night and morn Rose and thorn Tree and wind Heart and mind

• If your ancestors cut down all the trees, it’s not your fault, but you still don’t live in a forest.

• You should set goals beyond your reach so you always have something to live for.

• A man of genius is privileged only as far as he is genius. His dullness is as insupportable as any other dullness.

• People asking questions, lost in confusion, well I tell them there's no problem, only solutions.