Dying Alone quotes

• In life, periods of solitude were blessings. Dying alone was a bitter curse.
    -- Faye Kellerman

#Blessing #Dying Alone #Solitude

• As women glide from their twenties to thirties, Shazzer argues, the balance of power subtly shifts. Even the most outrageous minxes lose their nerve, wrestling with the first twinges of existential angst: fears of dying alone and being found three weeks later half-eaten by an Alsatian.
    -- Helen Fielding

#Wrestling #Dying Alone #Balance

• Some people say dying alone is a fate worse than death itself. Well, they should try being alone during the living part sometimes. There's no quicker way to make you wonder why the hell you ever thought you'd want to return.
    -- John Corey Whaley

#Fate #Dying Alone #People

• You can choose to die. You can choose to run... but dying alone won't change a thing. Trust me on that one. If you really want things to change... you're going to have to live.
    -- Kazuya Minekura

#Running #Dying Alone #Want

• Getting old and dying alone is my worst fear.
    -- Norman Reedus

#Dying Alone #Dying #Worst

• I'm slightly pessimistic about human nature, about how close it's possible to bond with those around you. Dying alone is a deep fear for most people. I'm not scared of death but I'm scared of dying scared. Maybe everything else in life comes from those two points: the separation anxiety of childhood and the ultimate fear of dying alone.
    -- Jonathan Trigell

#Dying Alone #Two #People

• I have a feeling a lot of artists' work got lost [because of AIDS]. Howard was fortunate because his family and friends supported him, but a chilling thing I remember was these guys at St. Vincent's [Hospital] who would call out for someone to listen to them, just for a moment. They were dying alone. Who knows what happened to their work? It's been a process to follow the thread to find out everything Howard did. It's getting over that shock.
    -- Aaron Brookner

#Artist #Dying Alone #Guy

• If all mankind were suddenly to practice honesty, many thousands of people would be sure to starve

• The one thing I would tell everyone - myself included - would be to just chill out. Life, by design, provides us with plenty of drama without us having to augment it and invent more. Just chill.

• Nixon was a professional politician, and I despised everything he stood for -- but if he were running for president this year against the evil Bush-Cheney gang, I would happily vote for him.

• I like getting stuff out of the way so you can see something clearly, see it sharply, have it be new again.

• Musicians talk of nothing but money and jobs. Give me businessmen every time. They really are interested in music and art

• The most fun is to inhabit the world where cartoon physics is king. And that just means that things move with kind of an energy and exaggeration and appeal that is different from what we see in our world. We're bound by, at least, Newton's Laws of physics here and in animation we're not. So, director's can be extremely eccentric, you can sculpt motion in animation in a way that you just can't do any other way. In any other performance medium.

• My television and movie career has also taken me all over the world. I've had great times in the Far East, Russia, South America and Sweden - where I met my wife of 55 years, Maj.

• Quiet people, people who arent given to emotional outbursts, people who are economic with words - theyre also fun to play, but you find yourself needing a laser precision in those roles. Otherwise you just sort of stand around, looking slightly brain-dead. You worry about being uninteresting.

• In an action film you act in the action. If it's a dramatic film you act in the drama.

• Live tonight, cuz you can't take it with ya.