Harmonicas quotes

• The deepest of level of communication is not communication, but communion. It is wordless ... beyond speech ... beyond concept.

• Only one thing is more frightening than speaking your truth, and that is not speaking.

• The eyes get in the way of the mind.

• Watch it, minx," he warned with a lift of his brow. "If you intend to taunt me for every foolish statement I've made in my life, you'll force me to play Rockton and lock you up in my dark, forbidding manor while I have my wicked way with you." That sounds perfectly awful,"she said gazing at the man she loved. "How soon can we start?

• 'Tis my faith that every flower Enjoys the air it breathes!

• A nation for a continent, and a continent for a nation.

• George Martin is an incredible writer.

• The Liberal Democrats will add a heart to a Conservative government and a brain to a Labour one.

• When you say the tax system benefits the rich, there are a lot of people who respond, "That can't be true, look at the rate of tax. The people who are rich pay a higher rate than you or I." Well, yeah, but if you don't have to pay taxes on a lot of your income, then your real tax rate is a lot lower. And if you're allowed to pay your taxes thirty years from now instead of today then you're a lot better off. People need to have a sophisticated understanding of how the system works to appreciate that the posted tax rate really has very little to do with the taxes people pay.

• No one spiritual path is better than another, although one may accept the universe's role in life more than another.