Happy Wife quotes

• Hand in hand with nationalist economic isolationism, militarism struggles to maintain the sovereign state against the forward march of internationalism.

• Until the day we die our brain remains capable of change, according to the challenges that we set for it.

• You win all the Tucsons, all the Kemps, all the Iron City Opens you can, nobody remembers. You win a Masters, nobody ever forgets

• I am not fit for this office and should never have been here.

• No one can be an unbeliever nowadays. The Christian apologists have left one nothing to disbelieve.

• I have no idea, actually, where I fit in, in terms of poetry camps. At AWP conferences, I have been on panels about humor, collaboration, visual poetry, confessional poetry, gender, and the body, as well as tributes to Edward Field and Albert Goldbarth. I felt at home on all of them - most poets straddle more than one school.

• I have an awesome church home and an awesome Pastor down in L.A., and I couldn't be happier.

• To have committed every crime but that of being a father.

• The liberals are asking us to give Obama time. We agree...and think 25 to life would be appropriate.

• The reason American cars don't sell anymore is that they have forgotten how to design the American Dream. What does it matter if you buy a car today or six months from now, because cars are not beautiful. That's why the American auto industry is in trouble: no design, no desire.