Brownies quotes

• Comics as art. I do comics as comics, and my opportunity to tell stories. Simple. Basic. Let the characters have the excitement, not the package. That's where I come from.

• When in our minds we pre-live our marriage, we help to determine the kind of person that we would like to be when that event arrives. As we pre-live our success, we develop the abilities necessary to bring it about. And with the information and direction given us in the Holy Scriptures we can even pre-live that important period that lies beyond the boundaries of this life.

• People call me Joey all the time. I take it as a compliment. There's no point in correcting them. But I'm much more even-keeled and subdued and relaxed than Joey Tribbiani.

• If every decision would reflect our feelings as well as our reason, the world would be a better place to live.

• Code should run as fast as necessary, but no faster; something important is always traded away to increase speed.

• With me, satisfaction is always very fleeting with our work. I always get a little restless with it.

• In success there's a tendency to keep on doing what you were doing.

• I really suggest the Pendragon series to all readers unless you are afraid of gore!

• We need not destroy the past. It is gone.

• I think the only choice that will enable us to hold to our vision. . . is one that abandons the concept of naming enemies and adopts a concept familiar to the nonviolent tradition: naming behavior that is oppressive.