Hemorrhoids quotes

• The weak have one weapon: the errors of those who think they are strong.

• Does it follow that I reject all authority? Perish the thought. In the matter of boots, I defer to the authority of the boot-maker.

• Accept the past as past, without denying it or discarding it.

• With God, I can do all things! But with God and you, and the people who you can interest, by the grace of God, we're gonna cover the world!

• The big news, delicious tidbits, pearls of wisdom -- nicely packaged, constantly updated... What political junkie could ask for more?

• People envision [looking inside the brain] as being very difficult. You had to take a spaceship, shrink it down, inject it into the bloodstream.

• Audiences always sound like they're glad to see me, and I'm damned glad to see them.

• Live each day as if was your last, not in the future, not in the past. You may not get what you want, but, in the long run, you will get what you expect.

• I'm still getting to the good part / the breaking down / learning how to write my story.

• The greatest threat to women (and by extension humanity) is the growth and acceptance of a misogynistic, authoritarian, and violent culture of militarism.