Earnestness quotes

• But facts are facts and flinch not.

• Cities, like cats, will reveal themselves at night.

• Become the director, producer, choreographer of your own story

• One cannot be aware both of the history of Christian war and of the contents of the gospels without feeling that something is amiss.

• People have to respect intellectual property.

• Our Savior was crucified for our sakes that by His death He might give us life and train and attract us all to endurance. To Him I press on, and to the Father and to the Holy Spirit. I strive to be found true, judging myself unworthy of this world's goods; and yet not I because of the world, but the world because of me. Think of all these things in your heart; follow them with zeal; fight, as you have been commanded, for the truth to the death: For Christ was made 'obedient' even 'to death'

• Let me say this: I only expect the black media to uphold the standards of excellence in journalism and when you do that, you have to go in with a neutral mind.

• I've always been told that women know everything. Is that not accurate?

• The vampire bible, bound in human skin, written in blood, and full of prophecies that were never wrong. Trouble was, if you read the thing too long, it drove you nuts. Not "I'm having a bad day and feel bitchy" nuts or PMS nuts. "I think I'll commit felony assault on my friends and rape my boyfriend" nuts.

• Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power.