Old Friendship quotes

• If anyone asks you what kind of music you play, tell him 'pop.' Don't tell him 'rock 'n' roll' or they won't even let you in the hotel.

• This business is always changing. If you're going to be a leader, you've got to take chances.

• We all have that desire to be kind of wild and bad.

• Whatever we saw in October 1941, cannot be compared to anything that we had seen prior, when our forces retreated from the Dniepr borders. Now, things like this no longer happen. Now, we can frown by ourselves.

• I'll never forget what it was like to hold my wife and children again, to know that I was home, to know that I had managed to survive.

• Get away from the place that makes you feel comfortable with your depression. The reality is it's never as bad as the insanity you've created in your head.

• Of all the wonders of nature, a tree in summer is perhaps the most remarkable; with the possible exception of a moose singing 'Embraceable You' in spats.

• It is quite normal to be racist, but it is criminal to remain one. Il est presque normal d'être raciste, mais il est criminel de le demeurer.

• Reflect upon your present blessings of which every man has many - not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.

• A cause may be inconvenient, but it's magnificent. It's like champagne or high heels, and one must be prepared to suffer for it.