Zumba quotes

• I am a gym rat who loves to work out, particularly running, Zumba, yoga, cycling, and kickboxing.
    -- Aprilynne Pike

#Running #Zumba #Yoga

• I might attempt Zumba. I haven't yet, but I thought it would be a lot of fun and different.
    -- Jackie Joyner-Kersee

#Zumba #Fun #Different

• A fitness instructor in Maine has been charged with running a prostitution business out of her Zumba dance studio. Authorities first got suspicious when they saw guys going to work out at a Zumba dance studio.
    -- Jay Leno

#Running #Zumba #Work Out

• If I eat something a little crazy or if I feel sluggish, I know I have to eat better the next day and work out. I work out, I do circuit training so I try to keep my heart rate up whether I'm doing cardio, lifting weights or jumping rope. I like to mix it up. I also take Zumba classes - I love those, those are a blast.
    -- Jordin Sparks

#Zumba #Crazy #Heart

• I'm a dancer so anything related to dance I love to do. I also tried Zumba last week. That thing is tough! 15 minutes in I was going for a water break. It wasn't easy!
    -- Patti Stanger

#Dance #Zumba #Water

• I like doing Zumba. I only do it like, once a week. If I did it more often, I would be very skinny.
    -- Shanina Shaik

#Zumba #Would Be #Skinny

• Clarity (always) trumps persuasion

• I just want to be someone, to mean something to anyone.

• Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown.

• Twitter is like hugging. Just because it's hard to measure the return on investment doesn't mean there isn't value there.

• The intellect of the wise is like glass; it admits the light of heaven and reflects it.

• Even Napoleon had his Watergate.

• It is therefore proper to acknowledge that the first filaments of the chick preexist in the egg and have a deeper origin, exactly as [the embryo] in the eggs of plants.

• The infamy of n - - is - it's a word that has been used to terrorize people, to put people down. But it has also been used in other ways. It's also been used as a way of putting a mirror up to racism.

• How many kinds of moral and material poverty we face today as a result of denying God and putting so many idols in his place!

• Stop lookin' at what you ain't got, and start being thankful for what you do got.