Humiliate quotes

• Happiness must be shared. Selfishness it its enemy; to make another happy is to be happy one's self. It is quiet, most easily won in moments of solitude and reflection. It comes from within.

• The function off the historian is neither to love the past nor to emancipate himself from the past, but to master and understand it as the key to the understanding of the present.

• One day he went away and I thought I'd die, but I didn't. And I said to myself: 'is that all there is to love?'

• And so much of my life has been about returning home and longing for home, wanting my children to know about my roots. And I thought I can't be the only one to feel this way so I thought it would be an interesting topic to explore.

• You come into the world with nothing, and the purpose of your life is to make something out of nothing.

• Is perception equivalent to existence?

• If you keep on eating unhealthy food than no matter how many weight loss tips you follow, you are likely to retain weight and become obese. If only you start eating healthy food, you will be pleasantly surprised how easy it is to lose weight.

• Talking of first times Stephanie, I bet your first time was really memorable for you and the captain ot the football team .. and the basketball team .. and the softball team, the track team, the chess club and the pool boy!

• As we move into the twenty-first century, women's status in society will become the standard by which to measure our progress toward civility and peace.

• We don't have all the answers ... as we get older, our bodies need repair.