Follow Up quotes

• I've often wished when I started a book I knew what was going to happen. I talked to writers who write 80-page outlines, and I'm just in awe of that.

• Cast not away your confidence because God defers his performances. That which does not come in your time, will be hastened in his time, which is always the more convenient season. God will work when he pleases, how he pleases, and by what means he pleases. He is not bound to keep our time, but he will perform his work, honor our faith, and reward them that diligently seek him.

• The point is, you can't keep doing the same thing and expect it to keep working.

• What the UN inspectors can do is demonstrate to the world, help the Iraqi government demonstrate to the world that the Iraqis are cooperatively disarming if that is in fact what the Iraqi government decides to do.

• I’ve had so many knives stuck into me, when they hand me a flower I can’t quite make out what it is. It takes time.

• To be a landscape painter is to be a perverse individual.

• Flowers are as common in the country as people are in London.

• Somebody has to be sane during regular business hours, and it's not going to be me, missy.

• Bloggers now have no concept. They are given things; they put them on, take pictures, and then just disappear from sight. Who cares?

• People love to get scared. People want to see the worst thing that can happen.