Hurrying quotes

• Happy the man who can count his sufferings.

• Alas! we must suffer ourselves before we can feel for others.

• The creative act lasts but a brief moment, a lightning instant of give-and-take, just long enough for you to level the camera and to trap the fleeting prey in your little box.

• In an extroverted society, the difference between an introvert and an extrovert is that an introvert is often unconsciously deemed guilty until proven innocent.

• I think I was shown Pulp Fiction and Goodfellas at seven or eight. That's really bad. I think I've turned out all right; it didn't harm me too much.

• I was 16 when I was in a band, for about 10 minutes. I went off and did acting after that. So it was a wee moment for me when I sang.

• The real shame about the ending of the Guns N' Roses when I got kicked out wasn't just that I got kicked out, but Slash and Axl stopped working together

• Buffett’s genius was largely a genius of character—of patience, discipline, and rationality.

• Lette me stande to the maine chance.

• Whoever prays for those who hurt him lays the demons low; but he who opposes his affronter is bound to the demons.