Trays quotes

• People do pretty ugly things to make themselves feel better, this I do know.

• Lord, we claim your strength to serve you, no matter what our circumstances may be. Amen.

• I gave him my best cryptic smile. He did not fall down to his feet, kiss my shoes, and promise me the world. I must be getting rusty.

• Most of my critics don't even listen to me; they are clueless. They just go to Web sites that report what I say out of context.

• It is evident that no derivative laws can teach the young student to see and apprehend colour in nature. His perception needs development as urgently as his muscles.

• No one survives life.

• Where there is no truth there is no grace.

• No problem is more crucial for a naturalistic view of the world than the mind-body problem.

• Two weeks ago, I was in a fantastic situation, winning at Roland Garros. Now, losing in the first round, it's tough. The tour continues. Life continues. This is a sport of victories, not a sport of losses. Nobody remembers the losses. I don't want to remember the loss.

• Being a dad is my most important job because it not only affects my children, but their children and many generations to come.