Yodeling quotes

• You won't know the meaning of success without knowing how it feels to fail.

• I argued that the chastity of women was of much more consequence than that of men, as the property and rights of families depend upon it.

• I write to understand as much as to be understood.

• Audiences are harder to please if you're just giving them effects, but they're easy to please if it's a good story.

• We do a disservice to society if we ignore the evidence which shows that stable families tend to be associated with better outcomes for children.

• English has been this vacuum cleaner of a language, because of its history meeting up with the Romans and then the Danes, the Vikings and then the French and then the Renaissance with all the Latin and Greek and Hebrew in the background.

• As much wrong as I did in life and as many people as I hurt, I can say that God never stopped talking to me. I just stopped listening.

• ... if a man really and truly believed that black was white, you might advise him to see an oculist, but you mustn't call him a liar.

• If we are to be really great people, we must strive in good faith to play a great part in the world. We cannot avoid meeting great issues. All that we can determine for ourselves is whether we shall meet them well or ill.

• I have a flood of ideas in my mind. I just follow my vision.