Alps famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• a society driven mainly by selfish individualism has all the potential for sustainability of a collection of angry scorpions in a bottle.

• I grew up fascinated with comedy and with people who could capture someone's attention.

• But we live in a modern world, you know, and, and also it does seem to me that if you - that whatever talents you have, it... I mean it may sound a bit absurd but I, I think it's your, absolutely your duty to resolve them, you know?

• Glance backward, look heavenward, reach outward, press onward

• I wanted the feel in these books to be like an epic fantasy, with kings, queens, dukes and court politics, but of course like what I was explaining before, about making the science make sense, you have to make the politics make sense, too.

• Whoever doesn't worship God by choice will worship the creation by necessity.

• If anything, when you're up in space and you're inside a space ship, which is your home, and without which you would not survive, you know that Earth is your home. This is the only place you can return. In fact we're very meticulous. Part of our job is to maintain the spaceship. If we apply the same kind of model to Earth maybe we'd have a different outlook.

• In every life there is a perfect moment, like a flash of sun. We can shape our days by that, if we will - before by faith, and afterward by memory.

• The sooner you get something started the more likely you get to be successful, get started today!

• Passion is the force that springs an artist from the needling cushion of depression.