Orion quotes

• The rainy Pleiads wester Orion plunges prone, And midnight strikes and hastens, And I lie down alone.
    -- A. E. Housman

#Lying #Midnight #Orion

• Orion sniffed. "Good. Then, worthy centaur, perhaps you could give me a ride to the village on your way back. Then I can make a few pennies wth my verses while you build us a shack and perform circus tricks for passersby." This was such a surprising statement that Foaly briefly considered jumping into the hole to get away.
    -- Eoin Colfer

#Jumping #Giving #Orion

• Orion:"Oh, how I pray that dragon will turn 'round so that I may smite it." Foaly: "Smite it with what? Your secret birthmark?" Orion: "Don't you mock my birthmark, which I may or may not have.
    -- Eoin Colfer

#Dragons #Secret #Orion

• My heart is sand and Orion's cruel tide has washed it away from me, scattered it, lost it.
    -- Kiersten White

#Heart #Orion #Tides

• You get so caught up in what you're writing - action sequences tend to do that more than anything else because you're living it, and feeling for your characters.

• It is hardly fair to blame America for the state of San Francisco, for its population is cosmopolitan and its seaport attracts the floating vice of the Pacific; but be the cause what it may, there is much room for spiritual betterment.

• I'm the most cynical person, and I know what that sounds like when you say, I don't drink and drive, and I don't. But I know people look at that with skepticism, and I understand.

• Wives are young men's mistresses, companions for middle age, and old men's nurses.

• You must hand yourself and all your inward experiences, your temptations, your temperament, your frames and feelings, all over into the care of your God, and leave them there. He made you and therefore He understands you, and knows how to manage you, and you must trust Him to do it.

• The best accessories a girl can have are her closest friends.

• I'm pretty sure JAY Z don't wanna rap right now.

• You want to love unconditionally everything you do, or don't do it.

• The personality susceptible to the dream of limitless freedom is a personality also prone, should the dream ever sour, to misanthropy and rage.

• The great thing about catchers is that they do a lot of different things, and they're basically overlooked.