Voices In My Head quotes

• To wake up to the sound of my son saying 'Mama, mama!' It's the best sound ever.

• You pray for good health and a body that will be strong in old age. Good-but your rich foods block the gods' answer and tie Jupiter's hands.

• The truth is never dangerous. Except when told.

• We have always wanted Google to be a company that is deserving of great love. But we recognize this is an ambitious goal because most large companies are not well-loved, or even seemingly set up with that in mind. We're lucky to have a very direct relationship with our users, which creates a strong incentive for us to do the right thing .

• You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me.

• Inside the peach, there is a stone.

• I won't ever direct a film. And I certainly won't write an autobiography. Only self-obsessed people want to write or talk about themselves!

• A child's appetite for new toys appeal to the desire for ownership and appropriation: the appeal of toys comes to lie not in their use but in their status as possessions.

• The enemies of American civilization-- for such are the enemies of slavery-- seem to be more on the alert than its friends.

• Life is like a butterfly. You can chase, or you can let it come to you.