Kimonos quotes

• I'm sorry, but I don't get it. If we're supposed to ignore everything that's wrong with our lives, then I can't see how we'll ever make things right.

• I've never done anybody any harm in my entire life. No need to chase girls, I've thousands of them on Top Of The Pops, thousands on Radio One.

• David Agus is one of America's great doctors and medical researchers, a man dedicated to improving the health of as many people as he can. Written in a style and format that will truly engage readers, The End of Illness presents a dramatic, new way of thinking about our own health-a way that could lead to greatly improving the quality of life for millions, starting right now.

• Whenever you're unhappy, your emotions are telling you that the people or things around you are not conforming to your vision of the world, or the way you think things should be.

• ...When I look back on my life's greatest traumas...I see that each one has something in common. No matter how life-shattering they felt at the time, there was an end to them.

• Writers who pretend that everything they're doing is completely new are full of it.

• A good peace, a solid peace, a peace in which communities can flourish, can only be built when we ask ourselves and each other to be more than just good, and better than just strong. And a good life, a meaningful life, a life in which we can enjoy the world and live with purpose, can only be built if we do more than live for ourselves.

• I've got two brothers and two sisters, so there's five of us and we're all very close, which is cool.

• Some friendship is closely akin to treachery.

• Every morning I look in the mirror and make a promise to myself. To stop acting like this today. That Mi Soo is a good friend. That John only loves me. But it doesn't work that well. I feel like I'm going crazy if John even smiles at Mi Soo. Even when they sit across from one another! I really feel like I'm going to die.